I'M REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY I HAVEN'T COMMENTED! YOU HAVE ALL BEEN SO NICE, KEEPING ME IN THE BLOGGING LOOP WHILE I'VE BEEN IN EXILE! YOU DESERVE TO HAVE AN ISLAND MADE IN YOUR NAME, SO I OFFICIALLY NAME SOME RANDOM ISLAND "AWESOME BLOGGERS WHO COMMENTED ON MY BLOG AND DESERVE TO HAVE AN ISLAND IN THEIR NAME SAKE" ISLAND.
How's that for catchy?
Seriously, thank you all so much! I really apprecaite it and I promise to comment on all your blogs right at midnight on Jan 1!!!
O and for the peeps who asked, the reason i iz grounded is because i keyed George Bush's car.
Ok, no, that was actually last month. This month it's cause i was caught texting at 1 in the morning. On school nights. Multiple times. Hehe. I probably should have caught onto the hint after the 1435th time my mom came into my room yelling "(insert my name here) YOU BETTER GET OFF YOUR BLEEPING CELL PHONE BEFORE I BLEEPING GROUND YOU!"
but oh well. she really should have warned me first before she just took my blogging priveleges away so suddenly! She's so high strung. Testy, testy. So unreasonable.
And now!!! I've been tagged again! (thanks to a certain blogger who's name shall not be mentioned *cough* *::♫♪♥'.victoria.'♥♪♫::*
1.Each blogger must post these rules first.
2.Each blogger starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
3.Blogger that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their 8 things.
4.At the end of your blog,you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.
5.Don't forget to leave them a comment,telling them that they've been tagged and to read your blog.
8. I don't ever use book marks. I just remember the page i'm on and presto! I never lose my page unless i lose my mind! Speaking of which, where is that pesky thing....
7. Whenever I read, i write down words i don't know then look up both their meaning and their etymologies. Call me a dork, i'll just call you a presumptuous bigot.
6. I once crashed a garden party. Long story. Don't ask.
5. I think the Joker is sexier than Batman. 'Nuff said.
4. I once took a challenge from a friend that earned me $10. The challenge? To see who could get the most strangers to answer the question "If the world was going to end tomorow, what would you eat for breakfast?"
3. I went into a store with a friend and tried on clothes until they kicked us out. I wonder how they felt when we took our money out of our pockets and used it as fans as we walked away. *snickers*
2. I suck at laser tag, but that doesn't stop me from immitating Charlie's Angels every now and again!
1. No, I don't have any gum. Stop asking!
and now i must tag eight people!
I would have tagged Victoria but i don't know if it's agains tag rules to do tag backs.
And to you people I didn't tag, I will give you all hugs instead. so hugs ***hug*** to Stella , Natalie! James,, Allison, Posh , Someone, *::♫♪♥'.victoria.'♥♪♫::* and every other blogger in the world!
And if you're a regular reader of my blog and i totally didn't mention you, you can now comment and say "Hey you idiot! Why didn't you give me a hug?" and i will promptly hit you with a virtual frying pan, but then i'd hug you. ;)
And now i must go and comment really fast on those people's blogs.
And if you didn't want me to tag you, then you should have ran faster! Wear more practical footwear next time. Sheesh.