Thursday, November 6, 2008

Hey Hey Hey!!!!! GUEEEEESSSSSS WHAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT???????????????????????

You'll never guess.

Try to guess. 

I dare ya!!!! 


GUESSS!!!!!!!!

I command you!





have you guessed yet???




Well hurry up!!!! 






GUESSSS!!!!!




Think about it.



I'll wait....



OK i'm done waiting!!!

The answer to " Guess what" is...


Envelope please


I got a 4.0 first term of school!!!! And i got invited to this speech by Mary Kay Huntsmen and i get to miss school to go to it. AND I can't wait to see the musical my old school is doing tomorrow so i can go support people. AND.....o. well, that's it. What a let down


O! WAIT!!! I have more to share! 

I LOVE YOU ALLY!!!

AND DILLON!!!

AND KYLIE!!!
 
AND SCAT!!

AND ELLIE!!!

AND NATALIE!!!

AND STELLA!!!

AND KROSEMARIE

AND KELLY!!!

AND MACY!!!

AND BEE!!!

AND ADDICTED READER!!!

AND ANYBODY ELSE WHO HAS EVER COMMENTED ON MY BLOG!!!! I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH! YOU ARE THE PEEPS WHO KEEP ME GOING! YOU, AND JOHNNY DEPP, BUT THAT'S ANOTHER STORY!!! IF THERE IS SOMEBODY I FORGOT TO MENTION, TELL ME VIA COMMENTS, AND I'LL BE SURE TO GIVE YOU A SHOUT OUT (or i guess it's more of a write out)

Holy cap locks batman! That's a lot of capitals! I hope you appreciated that, cuz i sure appreciate you!!!


CHICKENS CAN'T SWALLOW WHILE UPSIDE DOWN!!

Just thought you should know that.

Ok, down to bussiness. I do need to tell y'all about something that really creeps me out! You see, i met this boy in 7th grade and we were pretty good friends. I liked him, he was nice. Unfortunately, he started to get a tad bit too friendly, showing up at my house, (i have no idea how he found out where i lived! *shudders* *don't open the closet!*) and sending me...err...strange texts. My dad got tired of it, as any dad would, and the last time he stopped by my dad kicked him off the property! (hehe, like anyone actually has property these days). Anyways, it was all good, until he started dating my friend who lives across the freaking street from me! Now i see him every and he freaking hates me and to be honest it's a bit unnerving. I will admit it adds some excititment into my life, but i'd prefer an Indiana Jones style adventure, personally. Point is, if you ever meet a creeper (that's Cheyenne's nickname for such people) Do not let them date your friend who lives across the street!

Also, if at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

Now that's is for my words of wisdom, until next time!!!

See ya!

Well, i guess i won't see you, so uhhhh....Blog you later! That isn't catchy. Ummm....BYE! Ya, that works!


O and one more thing! Check out my new profile Pic! It's a picture of a caffiene Nebula from the hubble space telescope! A nebula is basically a stellar nursery. Those are millions of baby stars in the making! The reason the clouds in the nebula (nebula is latin for cloud, just so ya know!) is due to the massive gravity of each individual star! When the stars are born, they will be blue, not red. Isn't it pretty?

8 comments:

Red Hot Dili Peppers said...

Thanks that first part made me smile. :) I got to see the musical tonight, it was fun seeing all my Jr High friends again, I miss those people alot.

Stella said...

I always end up giggling really hard when reading your blog, and whenever I giggle really hard I end up choking on whatever food I'm chewing which makes for some pretty interesting computer time.

Yep.

Allison said...

lol I LOVE YOU MORE!

lol im going on saturday and it seems no one is everyone is going tonight wah!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks

Darling. said...

Love your profile pic.

That was a pretty funny post.

Mac said...

I love you even more! Also, I loved the post and it was great seeing you, but STAY longer!

Natalie said...

4.0! Congratulations! Keep up the great work :D]

And thanks for the shout out! ♥ I do appreciate all of the caps lock, haha (:

Chickens can't swallow upside down? If I'm ever on a game show and they ask me that question, now I'll know the answer!

That guy does sound like a creeper! (my friend Kelsey uses that word too, haha) That would be so creepy if a random guy kept showing up at my house... my dad would probably threaten him with his rifle, haha. And I'd prefer an Indiana Jones type adventure more than that too! Ahaha, your posts are always really funny :D

And I love the new profile picture!

marynara pestasauce said...

oh that sucks about the boy thing................