Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I was just reading my blogs and realized that i make my life sound waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy to perfect. TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSST me. It ain't so. My life is similar to that of a Spanish Soap Opera, the kind of like Oprah would have some fun analyzing. Seriously!!!! i swear if i go to school tomorrow only to find out that Darth Vader is actually my Second cousins Aunt Judice's twin brother twice removed, i will not be surprised. So here's some of the drama that goes on in the topsy-turvy t.v show that is my life. Hold onto your hats and other valuables and keep your hands and feet inside the ride at all times. I am not responsible for any lost or stolen items.

*also, i'm gonna change the names of people so as to respect their privacy, so no, I don't actually have a friend named the Dodo , that's just his hidden identity.

So first, Dodo and Smarty are/were dating until Dodo says he doesn't wana girlfriend because he's "too busy." This made Smarty sad. So then Monster and Pooh Platypus went out, then broke up and when they broke up, Dodo said it was because the only reason Pooh Platypus went out with Monster is because sheanted to make Dodo jealous, which wasn't true. So now Monster, Pooh Platypus, And their friends are mad at Dodo, which makes it hard on Smarty because she still likes him.

So that's just a small taste of what goes on. There's much more, but i think i shall leave it at that because personally. I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttteeeeeeeee drama. i think all this making up and breakin up, rumors and lies are all so stupid and pointless. I choose to remain nuetral. Like Switzerland. It's a good thing Switzerland has good skiing, cause i'm gonna be stuck there all year if this stuff keeps coming up. GROWL! lol

3 comments:

Bimba Meggie'89 said...

hi! thank you per la visita e di aver lasciarto 1 tua traccia...torna di nuovo quando vuoi io sono sempre lì...kiss w l'albania

Anonymous said...

Yeah, school drama IS super annoying! Thnx 4 ur comment. Heard from Bee latley?
~Ellie

Red Hot Dili Peppers said...

Your friends have weird names haha jk